Juliana, the guideline for stamps has always been no larger than a nickel.  We order half inch stamps.  For California you could probably do 3/4

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (direct)
617.521.2719 (office/messages)

Our Commonwealth Is Reading!

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:13:13 -0700, "Julianna Robbins (CalBook)"  wrote:

PS - Could you please be sure to send a digital copy of the map brochure so we can have the right size stamp on hand (once ready). Thanks!

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
http://calbook.org
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association , supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services  under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian .