Yes—I won’t have this for a while but I will send it when I do.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Julianna Robbins (CalBook)
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: National Book Festival news

PS - Could you please be sure to send a digital copy of the map brochure so we can have the right size stamp on hand (once ready). Thanks!

Julianna Robbins

Program Manager

California Center for the Book

Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook

Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.