Please let me know what any next steps are that we need to make sure we get done.

thanks,
Nancy

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 12:59 PM, McGuigan, Kathleen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Reminder of webinar this afternoon at 4 ET for Letters About Literature and self-managing states. Information to login below.

From: McGuigan, Kathleen
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LAL Self Managing States Webinar June 12

As promised, we are hosting a webinar where coordinators from self-managing states will share insights into their Letters About Literature program year.  This session will be recorded in case you cannot attend. No need to register.

Date: June 12 at 4:00 ET

Go to : https://locgov.webex.com/locgov/j.php?MTID=m75e54d8d626e96568dbffa3e5299d10a

Meeting password: Letters123! (cap L)

Meeting number: 900 524 072

+1-510-210-8882 USA toll

+1-510-210-8882 USA toll

Global call-in numbers

Access code: 900 524 072

Kathy McGuigan
Educational Outreach | @TeachingLC

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:3424435564_5194003">

--

Nancy Medema Program Director

State Library of Iowa | Des Moines Office
1112 E. Grand Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50319
www.StateLibraryofIowa.org