The Michigan Center for the Book’s selection for the National Book Festival 52 Great Reads is Clever Beatrice: An Upper Peninsula Conte by Margaret Willey; illustrated by Heather Solomon

https://www.scholastic.com/teachers/books/clever-beatrice-by-margaret-willey

Janice

Janice M. Murphy

Library of Michigan

Electronic Resources Coordinator/Reference Librarian

P.O.Box 30007

702 W. Kalamazoo St.

Lansing, MI 48909

Building Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Telephone Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Saturdays  10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Did you know most Michigan educator certificates expire June 30th of any given year?  Educators can check expiration dates and renew or progress certificates using the Michigan Online Educator Certification System at www.michigan.gov/moecs.  Not your year for renewal?  Use MOECS to manage your education-related professional learning for future renewals, view effectiveness ratings and update personal information!