From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of jakarta2 <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 12:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Due date: 07/12/2018 Vietnam Music 2018 (I) June 2018

Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Vietnam monograph in FY 2018 assigned as Vietnam Music 2018 (I) June 2018 for your information and selection. We have  automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile. You may refer to subject profile in Notes field. If you are not in the profile and interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before July 12, 2018.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress