Hi Guy,

I was wondering if you were sending out a separate email (or did?) asking States participants to attend the reception? Details about when and where?  I’d like to forward it to my attendees, if possible. Thank you,
Ellen

Ellen Shenk l Master of Arts in Library and Information Science l Librarian

State Library of Pennsylvania

Room 218 Forum Building

607 South Drive l Harrisburg PA  17120-0600

Phone: 717.783.5969 l Fax: 717.772.8268

www.statelibrary.pa.gov

The State Library’s Reading Rooms are open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.  In addition, the Main and Genealogy/Local History Reading Rooms are open the second Saturday of each month from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.  Come visit to check out our Pennsylvania stories.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and then delete the communication from your electronic mail