I don’t see any reason to change an understanding and practice that has worked well for many years.  However, I would be stricter about applying LC-PCC PS for 9.19.1.4 and adding the fuller form only “if the cataloger considers it important for identification.”

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library