Wonderful news! Congratulations to Jennifer.

Matthew

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Xiaoli Li
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 3:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] New Chair-Elect for the PCC Policy Committee

Hello everyone,

As this year’s Chair-Elect of the PCC Policy Committee (PoCo), it is my great pleasure to announce that Jennifer Baxmeyer (Princeton University Library) will serve as Chair-Elect for the next term, beginning October 1.

Jennifer has been an active member of PoCo. She has co-led several PCC task groups and will serve as the PCC representative on a group that will organize the overall flow and direction of the LD4P Phase II project. Her leadership will be a significant asset to the PCC.

Please join me in congratulating Jennifer!

Best,

Xiaoli Li

Head of Content Support Services

UC Davis Library