Dear collective wisdom,

I had a couple of questions about sameAs relationships in authority records as expressed in id.loc.gov that hopefully some of you can clarify for me:
- How are the mads:hasExactExternalAuthority relationships created?
- Why are the links generated not VIAF URIs?
- Why are identifiers added in 024s in the NARs not appearing as mads:hasExactExternalAuthority?
- Are there any plans to make those connections visible in the front end?

(An example record with 024s that are not made apparent in id.loc and with a funky VIAF url (not URI) is no2013017876)

Thanks,
- Luiza