From: Luiza Wainer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 11:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] sameAs relationships

Hi Nate,

Thanks for the prompt response!

I'm not part of the URIs in MARC records task force, so I can't speak on the issue of having both identifiers and URIs in the 024 - although their FAQs<https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/bibframe/TaskGroups/URI%20FAQs.pdf> state that only the URI should be inputted. The decisions on the  MARC discussion paper 2018-DP08<https://www.loc.gov/marc/mac/2018/2018-dp08.html> should shed some light on the issue.

  *   L