Please help! I have in hand a book of presentations given at the Boston Women's Ordination Conference in Spring 1980 (OCLC#8204112). There is an authority record (ARN 1350854) with:
111 2_ Boston Women's Ordination Conference ǂd (1980)
​667 __ THIS 1XX FIELD CANNOT BE USED UNDER RDA UNTIL THIS RECORD HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND/OR UPDATED

Meanwhile, there is also a NAR (ARN 3063795) for:
110 2_ Women's Ordination Conference​

​The first record is created as a 111. However​, this "conference" is an organization that existed 1978-1986 and, according to all evidence, had a big meeting with presentations only once, in 1980. Should it not actually be a 110? If so, should I revise it accordingly, or make a new record and request this one for deletion?

The second record is created as a 110. According to their history, this organization was founded in 1975 and had national conferences four times (1975, 1978, 1995, 2000). This record is properly a 110, right? Only if I came across proceedings of a national conference would I create a separate 111 record, right?

Assuming both of these records should be 110s, they would have a hierarchical superior/subordinate relationship, right? because the WOC had "state and local groups."

Thank you so much for guiding me through the woods on this one!

Ann

--
Ann Heinrichs
Metadata/Cataloging Librarian | The Paul Bechtold Library