Right - which would happen with my 110 Women's Ordination Conference if it
held national conferences (which it did four times). I would make a fully
fleshed-out 111 for the conference's conference. However, I do not have
license (I think that's what you call it) to do so at this time, as I do
not have a book of WOC conference proceedings.