But back to changing the 111 NAR into a 110 NAR: I highly doubt that a
person could just march into a NAR and change the third digit of its 1XX
field. That would be like changing a 150 to a 151 or vice versa -- which
can be done under certain circumstances, but only in enforcing the policy
regarding which terms are places and which are things. I think. But we
shall see . . .