Thank you all for your comments and suggestions.  Life is better.

Cheers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ehlert, Mark K. <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:24 PM
Subject: RE: [PCCLIST] Updating UT/expression language authorities
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "
[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

My go-to instructions for this scenario are found in the “Summary of
Programmatic Changes to the LC/NACO Authority File.”  See item #3 on page 4:

http://www.loc.gov/aba/rda/pdf/lcnaf_rdaphase.pdf#page=4

--

Mark K. Ehlert                 Alma: NA02
Cataloging and Metadata        Primo: MT NA01

  Librarian

O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library

University of St. Thomas

<http://www.stthomas.edu/libraries/>