One possibility would be to cut a master lacquer and then have Don Wilson
make a mold from it and produce copies using the process he presented on at
the last ARSC conference.  These wouldn't actually be stamped from shellac,
but the material he uses is still robust enough to be played on older
acoustic gramophones, and it has the general look, feel, and heft of
shellac.

 - Patrick