I have a setup that does just that. It's installed into a legacy PC that
runs Win. 2K Pro. I used it to transfer a SFX library (about 200 DAT's)
for a client. It took some fiddling and has a learning curve (I had to
use some Command Line statements for Win 2K) but, in the end, it worked
quite well. It may be easier to install and run on a later Windoze OS.
I'm unsure whether or not it will work with 32 Bit Files, it would
depend on the transport, I think. The tapes I transferred were 16 Bit,
48k. I wouldn't mess with this system unless you have a considerable
amount of DAT's to transfer. There is a Yahoo group that is at the
forefront of this. You will probably need a Yahoo account but you can
find out more at: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/datheads2wav/info

Cheers!

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering