Hi, Corey,

Thanks!

I decided to run a quick test with Samplitude and got:

A=PCM,F=192000,W=24,M=stereo,T=Samplitude software

A=PCM,F=192000,W=32,M=stereo,T=Samplitude software

Although the second one was 32Float, it did not indicate that, although
Samplitude only gives me options: 16,24,32 Float.

I tried iZotope RX6 and it did not write a coding history, but, under
Originator, it put: "iZotope RX 6 Audio Editor"

Izotope also put in a UMID in the Originator Reference field.

So, if I were producing a filter program, I think what I'd do is APPEND
to the coding history so it might look like this:

A=PCM,F=192000,W=24,M=stereo,T=Samplitude software

A=PCM,F=192000,W=32,M=stereo,T=D-H_DA_v0-93,Lth=-13-20,Rth=-13-30

Where the Lth and Rth refer to the threshold (reference tone) settings
used during the process, and since it is a process it has been suggested
to output 32 Float from 24 bit originals.

You know, when you start getting into this stuff at the "deep dive"
level, it gets complex in order to make it simple.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Richard