That would appear to be the case.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charles Amirkhanian
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 5:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Pierrot LP ML-4473

Gary, your signature is 6 times as long as your comments. I’m losing focus here scrolling up and down this thread.

Are we concluding that ML 4471 has notes by Slonimsky, minus a quote by Schoenberg from the 78rpm album, but there also was a UK release on LP with notes by George Perle? (I’ll bet they're not as witty as Slonimsky’s.)

Charles Amirkhanian