I don’t have a session to propose, however, if you’d like an additional person on a panel to discuss grants and the grant process, I would happily participate.

Best regards,
Gerald Seligman

Executive Director

+1 347 504 5311

The National Recording Preservation Foundation

www.recordingpreservation.org

Please consider a contribution through PayPal via our website.