From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of StevenFolsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, August 3, 2018 at 3:26 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [BIBFRAME] Open Call for New Members for the PCC Linked Data Advisory Committee

Dear Colleagues,
The PCC Linked Data Advisory Committee (LDAC) is actively recruiting new members to bring experienced backgrounds with linked data to the group. An updated charge for LDAC is attached, and please note:

  *   We are committed to maintaining/striving for better diversity within the committee. Women, minorities, and members of under-represented groups are encouraged to apply.
  *   Membership will be one year with option to renew; likely to require a commitment of 5 hours or less on average a month.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and Lori Robare (PCC Chair) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> directly (not the list). Please let us know why you would like to serve on the group and a little about your experience with linked data and the PCC. Also, since we may have many volunteers for only a few spots, please rest assured that if you express interest but are not appointed, we will keep track of your interest and may tap you for other upcoming opportunities. Expressions of interest will be reviewed late August for selection.
Thanks,
Steven
Steven Folsom
PCC Linked Data Advisory Chair