Dear Colleagues,

The PCC Linked Data Advisory Committee (LDAC) is actively recruiting new members to bring experienced backgrounds with linked data to the group. An updated charge for LDAC is attached, and please note:

If you are interested in volunteering, please contact me at [log in to unmask] and Lori Robare (PCC Chair) at [log in to unmask] directly (not the list). Please let us know why you would like to serve on the group and a little about your experience with linked data and the PCC. Also, since we may have many volunteers for only a few spots, please rest assured that if you express interest but are not appointed, we will keep track of your interest and may tap you for other upcoming opportunities. Expressions of interest will be reviewed late August for selection.

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Folsom

PCC Linked Data Advisory Chair