Please pardon duplication. This announcement is being sent to multiple listservs.

Metadata is going through a massive transformation. The RDA 3R project, BIBFRAME and other linked data standards are changing the ways we provide access to information. How are these changes affecting the way you catalog?

Join Amigos Library Services and keynote speaker, Kathy Glennan, Chair-Elect of the RDA Steering Committee, by submitting a presentation sharing your experiences, ideas and innovations about the future of cataloging. Our online conference will take place on Thursday, November 8.

Suggested topics include:

If you can speak to one of these topics, or have another idea in mind, please submit your proposal here by September 14, 2018. Don't worry if you’ve never presented online. It’s easy, and we are happy to train you and will provide technical support during your presentation.

For more information about this conference, contact Bill Walker, [log in to unmask] or 800-843-8482 ext. 2853.

Bill

Bill Walker
Cataloging and Metadata Trainer
Amigos Library Services
4901 LBJ Freeway, Suite 150 | Dallas, TX 75244-3509
800-843-8482 x 2853 | 972-340-2853 (direct)
www.amigos.org | [log in to unmask]

Speak Up – Advocating for You and Your Library

Online Conference

September 12, 2018