Dear Sir,
with the pleasure I filled in the EAD3 implementation survey of SAA’s Technical Subcommittee on Encoded Archival Standards (TS-EAS).
I would like to add that I am not an IT person but I have a people who are making a data base for me.
Today I share to my IT team all my description of the database. I would like to share it to you Sir also. May I have your notes Sir regarding my ideas? I am a beginner in EAD and learning by myself only. All notes and corrections will be a good progress for me.

Kind regards,
Monika Pal
A founder of the Private Archive - to Save Our Past.

Monika Pal
T: +48 508 561 450
E-mail: [log in to unmask]