From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Caitlin Patton
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 11:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NBF CFB Meeting Side for Non LAL States

Hi all,

I wanted to jump in introduce myself. I am Caitlin Stanley the Program and
Grants Manager for the North Carolina Humanities Council.

The Council recently became the home of the NC Center for the Book (you can
see the press release here:
https://www.loc.gov/item/prn-18-097/north-carolina-humanities-council-now-operating-north-carolina-center-for-the-book-part-of-librarys-national-network-for-reading-literacy/2018-08-02/)

I wanted to clarify that NC Center for the Book does participate in LAL, as
well as running several other programs. I'm excited to learn more from the
other state centers.

I am excited to meet you all soon in DC!

Caitlin Patton Stanley
Program and Grants Manager
North Carolina Humanities Council
320 East 9th Street, Suite 414 | Charlotte, NC 28202
704-687-1521 (direct) | 704-687-1520 (main)
704-687-1550 (fax) | www.nchumanities.org