Unless you aren’t mentioning something, that has nothing to do with whether Record Manager has the ability to create and edit NACO records.

                                                                                Steve McDonald

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gene Fieg
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 12:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Update on WorldShare Record Manager enhancements to support NACO functionality

When WMS came imto former employ, it was sold strictly on economic basis.  I was told to do 25 books per day, no authority work, no checking subject headings, no checking classification or cuttering.  I resigned with letter to the administration aboit my feelings about what I call xerox cataloging.  All take, no give back.

Gene Fieg