The short answer is that you don’t have to and shouldn’t add birth and dates to an access point just because you added them to the access point for a related person.  But there are a lot of other issues here.

It is standard procedure to add birth and date dates to a newly created authority, regardless of whether there is a conflict.

The two 667 fields from the NYPL Dance Collection record should not be carried over into a new record.

But most important: the WikiTree source indicates it was a change of name and not a separate identity.  In that case, we use the latest form of name (RDA 9.2.2.7).  The existing NAR should have been updated with the latest name, including dates.  The source also gives the exact date and place of birth, which could have been included in 046 and 370.

Auth status should be changed to “a”

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194