I find this extremely ironic.  WMS was initially sold as being an economic
purchase because it was so efficient.  Many directors bought into that and
cataloging positions disappeared: orders were placed through WMS; when
books were sent, the school's holding symbol was attached to a record; such
records were brought down into, or automatically imported, and all the
dept. had to do was label the books.  No authority work was ever done
(directors very happy!  More efficient.  We take, never give back).  Now
you are introducing an upgrade to Record Manager which is probably the most
expensive part of cataloging, authority work.  Directors will probably
discourage the use of this enhancement.  They want to save money and
justify costs to the administration.

How truly ironic.  Cataloging on the cheap.  Yay, say directors.  Not any
more.

Gene Fieg