From: Gene Fieg
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 4:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Update on WorldShare Record Manager enhancements to support NACO functionality

In a sense you are correct.  I am a member of a NACO funnel group and I create, updated authority records.  But I would not have known which ones to create if my students/staff did not indicate which entries needed such records; that is the aothority work in cataloging,  My students checked all x00s x10s x11s x30s as well as attached 240s.  Also checked 651s especially those that may changed their names in the late 20th cent.  I was damn of the work we did..

Gene Fieg