I do not have a Facebook account, and have no plans to create one, but I
wholeheartedly agree with Sarah. If ARSC is to remain vibrant and relevant,
it must exploit all available means to communicate with members and
potential members. Not to do so would be shortsighted and would potentially
stymie its growth.

Gotta go wind up my Victrola.

Sam Brylawski