I'm back from a week away and heard about this discussion. So I looked at my dedicated email address and see way to many posts to read. The purpose of the additional ARSC FB page (versus the current one managed by Jennifer Leigh Vaughn is to answer questions ABOUT ARSC that folks may have including the Conference. It would be of interest to MEMBERS. It would not replicate ARSC list which - honestly - is not about ARSC and not everyone here is a "member" as Dennis alludes to below. You know who you are.... Why not JOIN and support ARSC?
Steve RammARSC Treasurer