Hello-It wasn't stated if the noise is found in one channel or both. The
trick is to work backwards in the circuit and reach the point where the
noise is introduced . A signal tracer would find the issue.

Ceramic capacitors are usually stable for the life of the unit. I would look
for an electrolytic coupling capacitor that might have dried out - and if
individual transistors are used in the circuit, then replacements are likely
available.

Integrated circuits would possibly be more problematic, but that's where a
parts donor could solve the problem.

If the problem affects both channels, then a power supply issue could be
causing it. - Mickey

Mickey Clark
M.C.Productions Vintage Recordings
710 Westminster Avenue West