Hi All,

Haudy Kazemi wrote: "Having a presence on Facebook is okay, and probably
necessary, as a placeholder or redirect." This is exactly why I have a
presence in Social Media. Although I do have some placeholders, I don't
take advantage of them as I should. I rarely check into Social Media
sites. I think that the position taken by Jeff Willens is a good one. A
Facebook page or group should link back to this listserv which would,
besides everything Jeff said, archive any data that came from the
Facebook presence.

Yes, I'm the same guy who ranted about data mining. However, data mining
reaches far beyond Social Media.

Regards,

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering