Hi All,

Last year, I participated in an ARSC committee (I think I,m still a
member). I was surprised to learn that a few of the committee members
felt that the listserv was hostile and therefore did not participate.
The committee members in question are female and I'm not sure if that
makes a difference, but if a Facebook group would encourage more
participation and diversity, I'm all in. Particularly one that links
back to this listserv.

Cheers!

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering