From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Like DrG I have experienced attacks on this list, and the lack of civility
(being called a rectum) was one reason for my presently normal abstention from
commenting most of the time. The person did it from his office mail -- now he
asks advice frequently from his personal mail and gets it, in my view
undeservedly, but he asks for answers to be sent to his office mail. He has
never apologized, but the poor sod somehow had his entries removed from the
digest -- although the character count still shows that something had been
there originally. That is moderation for you! That person's access to ARSCLIST
ought to have been blocked. In view of the office mail use referred to above,
perhaps that is what happened.

I don't use social media and I deny myself any materials that would require me
to identify myself by a facebook account ID. Many pictures never get my way.

If ARSCLIST dies because of dilution I shall not worry -- there are plenty of
sources out there, I just might have to do a bit more work to get at the
information. Or perhaps try to work out the solution myself.

Best wishes,

George