Looks like we're voting both on the Google sheet and here, so I'll cast mine in favor as well. Facebook is an imperfect tool and a spawning ground for many rabbit holes, but it is also a useful tool for outreach and communication.

----
Scott Burgess | Manager of Recording Labs and Live Sound
Dept of Music and Entertainment Industry Studies
University of Colorado Denver
303-315-7462 (office – please note new phone number!)
[log in to unmask] | cam.ucdenver.edu <http://cam.ucdenver.edu/>