I am loving these responses.

We should try anything to increase dialogue with all of our members...and
maybe...maybe...attract new ones.  We should talk about slack at some point
as well....what a great way of sharing audio while discussing it in a
closed group.

All of this stuff is hard, and often does not have the momentum to push
through.
I think the committee should identify 1-3 people who will keep the
conversation going...and for all of you who do not use facebook, that is ok
too!!!! Worse case, you think you might miss something...and that means
there is something worth missing...and that is good.

David