From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mason Vander Lugt
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 11:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Facebook Group?

Scott - yes, we thought about trying to discourage this in the original message, but it's probably inevitable. We will weigh responses both on the survey and here but would prefer responses on the survey to avoid prematurely swaying opinion in one direction or the other. In response to Ron's comment, it appears the survey is accepting responses, including the "comment and suggestion" field.

Mason