Net unneutrality means big things to me - when Comcast recently upgraded my conneciton, I was able to get triple the dowload speed, but half the upload speed! Sending hour long auio up now takes a lot longer.

Grrr.

I still think the internet was best in 2005, downhill ever since.
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689