Iím not interested in individual exchanges, so keeping it on the list. I wish listmembers would let the replies go to the list!

I noticed an $20 increase in my bill, so I enquired. They reduced my bill to the introductory amount, and suggested that my ten year old modem needed updating. When the service tech came, he suggested I use their modem as a rental. Then I discovered the upload speed went down.

I am still wondering if I bought my own modem if the up speed would still be throttled. A new modem costs about six months rental on theirs. I might get one and pay the G*****n extra!

But it doesnít matter all that much, it is just annoying dealing with corporoconglomerates with no competition. Thatís why I want the 2005 internet back! :-)
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689