Don't miss the chance to register at reduced rate to the next Protégé
Short Course, to be held at Stanford University, California between
October 22 – 24, 2018. *There is only _one week_ left until the "early
bird" deadline!*

Register here:
https://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201810/registration.html

The Protégé Short Course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the
Protégé toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices
in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including
OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world
applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different
data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the
Protégé team.

Read more about it at:
https://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201810/

If you have any questions about the Protégé Short Course, please email:

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be
interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Best regards,
The Protégé Team