Don't miss the chance to register at reduced rate to the next Protégé Short Course, to be held at Stanford University, California between October 22 – 24, 2018. There is only one week left until the "early bird" deadline!

Register here: https://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201810/registration.html

The Protégé Short Course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the Protégé toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the Protégé team.

Read more about it at:
https://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201810/

If you have any questions about the Protégé Short Course, please email: [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Best regards,
The Protégé Team