Greetings to everybody!

I would like your help. I have got a resource where a person narrates Homer's Odyssey. Which bf:Work subclass shall I choose? bf:Text or bf:Audio?
Using the Marc2BF converter, a bf:Audio instance is created (based on 008 info).
Yet, the definition of the bf:Text subclass has somewhat confused me: "Resource intended to be perceived visually and understood through the use of language in written or spoken form".

On one hand is clear: resource intended to be perceived visually
On the other hand: understood through ... spoken form

Thanks again
Sofia