Hej!

We would like to invite you to an ad-hoc PREMIS Implementation Fair at
iPRES on Tuesday afternoon, 25th September, 15.30-1700, room to be
announced.

The PREMIS Editorial Committee want to give you the opportunity to share
information regarding your PREMIS implementation and to hear about your
needs
for the future development of PREMIS!

The session will start with an overview of some of the work that has
been
undertaken by the Editorial Committee in the last year, including the
opportunity for you to ask us questions. The overview will be followed
by your
presentations on how you have implemented or plan to implement PREMIS!
The rest
of the time will be used to explore, and the Committee is particularly
interested in hearing about any changes needed by the community in
future
versions of PREMIS, so your input is important. The draft results of the
recent
Impact of PREMIS survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V2ZSRM7) will be
presented briefly to aid in the discussion. Please start thinking about
the
following questions: What needs to be changed or updated to best meet
your
requirements? What can the Editorial Committee do to help you with
making
decisions about the implementation of PREMIS? What can the Editorial
Committee
do to aid implementation?

We hope you can join us! We encourage participants to present their
opinions and needs to the group.

To help us put together an agenda of PREMIS users’ presentations please
get
in touch to propose your (or somebody else’s) presentation.

It would help us if you could let us know if you’re coming, but
likewise,
if you’re at iPRES2018, feel free to pop along.

If you plan to attend, please answer this email or send a separate mail
chair Karin Bredenberg at [log in to unmask] If you would
like to
present or suggest a presentation, please also contact Karin.

We hope to see many of you at this ad-hoc PREMIS session at iPres 2018!

See you in Boston!

Karin Bredenberg

Chair PREMIS Editorial Committee

Hälsningar/Regards
Karin Bredenberg

Karin Bredenberg
Teknisk rådgivare, metadata /Senior technical advisor, metadata
Riksarkivet/Swedish National Archives
Avdelningen för offentlig informationshantering/Public Information
Management
P.O. Box 12541, SE-102 29 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel + 46(0)10-476 71 23
SMS + 46(0)70-349 74 55
riksarkivet.se