Hej!

We would like to invite you to an ad-hoc PREMIS Implementation Fair at iPRES on Tuesday afternoon, 25th September, 15.30-1700, room to be announced.

The PREMIS Editorial Committee want to give you the opportunity to share information regarding your PREMIS implementation and to hear about your needs for the future development of PREMIS!

The session will start with an overview of some of the work that has been undertaken by the Editorial Committee in the last year, including the opportunity for you to ask us questions. The overview will be followed by your presentations on how you have implemented or plan to implement PREMIS! The rest of the time will be used to explore, and the Committee is particularly interested in hearing about any changes needed by the community in future versions of PREMIS, so your input is important. The draft results of the recent Impact of PREMIS survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V2ZSRM7) will be presented briefly to aid in the discussion. Please start thinking about the following questions: What needs to be changed or updated to best meet your requirements? What can the Editorial Committee do to help you with making decisions about the implementation of PREMIS? What can the Editorial Committee do to aid implementation?

We hope you can join us! We encourage participants to present their opinions and needs to the group.

To help us put together an agenda of PREMIS users’ presentations please get in touch to propose your (or somebody else’s) presentation.

It would help us if you could let us know if you’re coming, but likewise, if you’re at iPRES2018, feel free to pop along.

If you plan to attend, please answer this email or send a separate mail to chair Karin Bredenberg at [log in to unmask] If you would like to present or suggest a presentation, please also contact Karin.

We hope to see many of you at this ad-hoc PREMIS session at iPres 2018!

See you in Boston!

Karin Bredenberg

Chair PREMIS Editorial Committee

Hälsningar/Regards
Karin Bredenberg

Karin Bredenberg
Teknisk rådgivare, metadata /Senior technical advisor, metadata
Riksarkivet/Swedish National Archives
Avdelningen för offentlig informationshantering/Public Information Management
P.O. Box 12541, SE-102 29 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel + 46(0)10-476 71 23
SMS + 46(0)70-349 74 55
riksarkivet.se