Dear Tim,

My experience wirh the Soundmirror that I owned in the sixties was
that the electronics were rather primitive and very noisy, which I
believe explains more than a permanent magnet head. Much the same
experience was had with the Webster-Chicago (Webcor) wire recorders
from about the same time.

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way