Belle Baker and Fanny Brice were still around in the 50's -Mickey

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Ramm
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 1:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] 1950s- 60s Commediiuenes (was Another question to you)

Ruth Wallis (The Dinghy) and Rusty Warren (Knockers Up!) but no Belle
Barth????
Never thought of Abbe Lane as a comedienne . More a singer with Cugat.

Also check with the Paley Library for TV footage.
(I changed subject line so the thread is more defined)Steve
In a message dated 10/3/2018 12:57:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,