-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aaron Coe
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 6:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Pitch plug-in

Hi Steve,

iZotope RX has an excellent pitch contour plugin that I use for the same
purpose and it works wonderfully.  The cheapest version of RX (Standard) is
$299, but it is worth every penny!

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/repair-and-edit/rx/features-and-comparis
on/variable-pitch.html

-Aaron