For what it is worth, the "reposted" version with the list of piano rolls
(not a link) appeared in my email without a problem.

So a few people may have problems with their mail reader / service and
blame the list :)

[image: photo]
Darren P Ingram
BBA MA FCMI MCIJ MCIPR MPRCA ACIM
P  +358 9 2316 1150  <+358 9 2316 1150>
E  [log in to unmask]  <[log in to unmask]>
W  DarrenIngram.com  <http://DarrenIngram.com>
Skype DarrenPIngram <#>

<http://linkedin.com/in/DarrenPIngram> <http://twitter.com/DarrenPIngram>
<http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8126-2632> <http://publons.com/a/1264171/>

Forwarding of any links/social media postings etcetera does not imply
endorsement.