Not often do we get congress paying attention to us, but it happened
this time.

It is hard to figure out out-of-print pre-1972 recordings, but as a
library, we can offer them openly now with the new Music Moderization Act.

Here is our blog post on this, with links to a few items:

http://blog.archive.org/2018/10/15/the-music-modernization-act-is-now-law-which-means-some-music-goes-public/

tweet on this:
https://twitter.com/internetarchive/status/1051876631785041921

Go ARSC for helping get this carveout for libraries and pushing against
the previous house bill.

-brewster

<https://archive.org/details/stereostereoster00font><https://archive.org/details/rangers00rang><https://archive.org/details/soundofmyownvoic00dard><https://archive.org/details/recitalofspanish00regu><https://archive.org/details/songsofbritishis00norm><https://archive.org/details/mandolinmusicsou00sciv><https://archive.org/details/chopinwaltzes00chop>