Hello ARSClist!

This is the start of ARSCs fall membership drive.

I invite you to join ARSC or renew your membership now for 2019.

Membership is just $45 for individuals, $75 for institutions, and $20 for full time students.
Members outside the United States now may choose a digital subscription option and avoid any postage surcharge.

You may renew online and pay securely by credit card or PayPal:
http://www.arsc-audio.org/join.html

Or you may print and mail or email this membership form with payment:
http://www.arsc-audio.org/pdf/ARSC_membership_application_form.pdf

Membership confers many benefits (http://www.arsc-audio.org/member-benefits.html), including the following for members only:

*       ARSC Journal, from 1967 to present

*       ARSC Conference Recordings and Presentations, from 1979 to present

*       ARSC Membership Directory, listing member contact info, collection profiles, and research interests

Among these benefits is the satisfaction of participating in an association that makes a difference in our field through its support for research, preservation, and copyright reform, among many other efforts.

ARSC is a non-profit organization, managed by member volunteers, that shares your serious interest in recorded sound. We are unique in bringing together private individuals and institutional professionals to address topics in record collecting, collection management, and recorded sound research.

ARSC values your membership! Please join or renew today.

Thank you,

Nathan Georgitis

Executive Director
Association for Recorded Sound Collections
1299 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-1299
[log in to unmask] | (541) 346-1852